Boo for it being Monday, but yeah for it being pay day! We had a wonderful weekend and hate to see it come to an end. So now we are in full swing to return to the weekend.
My honey love took me shopping for Mother's Day in Columbia, how wonderful is he!? It's okay to be a tad jealous. I would be. We even tried Huller's Black Forest which is a German resturant behind Columbiana Mall that was the former Stickey Fingers. It was pretty much to my liking so needless to say we will be returning in the near furture.
Oh I almost forgot!!! He even took me to the Jewelry Warehouse and we looked at rings!!!! BIG SMILE here ladies! So Prince Charming now knows what I have in mind. So the patience game now beings. Boo on that. Let's hope it doesn't get the best of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment