Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Name

This is my finally and last attempt at a blog. I can do it! I have changed the name once again. How does Meggie Chic sound to you? Meggie was my nickname coming up all through grade school until I finally dropped the "gie" at the end when I was 16 since NO ONE could ever understand what I was saying. (Funny how they still don't understand the name Meg. I'm still spelling M-E-G to everyone I introduce myself too.) I should have stuck with Meggie after all.

I wanted this blog to be about all my amazing Goodwill finds and be called the Goodwill Queen, but I just don't have the time to post all those amazing finds that some how still haven't even found a place to call home in my house yet. Now my mission is to only post when I have actually completely a project!

I am currently working on 2 small projects and God willing, I will have them done by this weekend. I can't wait to show you.

Meggie Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment