Saturday, February 23, 2013

Decisions, decisions

Do you remember that promising news I was talking about a few weeks ago? Well it was about a job. Not just any job, but a work from home job. And guess what?! I got the job.

But....before I went to the interview I told the doctors that I work for I was going. I explained to them why I wanted to be at home more with my daughter and that I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere there when I've been there for over 5 years. Anyways, they all talked. They sat down with me yesterday. They gave me a raise. Which is what I was not asking for in the first place. They told me they would work with my schedule and the flexibility of it so I have more time with my daughter. And they told me they do want to advance me but I will have to wait until they move into their new office sometime in August.

Now. I don't have a clue as to what I should do. I think the working from home would be wonderful, but I'm afraid I would start to not like it after awhile. Mainly because I don't like to sit at home. But I was offered just a little bit more money from them. As well as another raise as soon as I take my test and I pass. So I am at a crossroads in my life. Do I take the next step or should I stick with the wonderful doctors that have done so much for me in the 5 years I have worked with them?

To make it even more nerve racking I have to decide all of this by Monday! I don't have a clue what to do. So God, I know you're listening. Please, please, please help me make my decision. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment