Where did I go so wrong in my life to still be all alone and have no one to share this life with? Is it not enough that the only person I ever really loved, threw our 4 year relationship away in a matter of months and married some trashy gal? Is it not enough that the child we have together, I provide 80% of everything for her? Is it not enough I had another 3 year relationship fail because they just wanted to use me and never had any intent of ever marrying me? Or how about dealing with my mom and her having pancreatic cancer and being the only child that was really there for her through it all? Or my brother and the car wreck that almost killed him earlier this year? God, I need a break or I am going to have a break down.
I know God never gives you more than you can handle. But come on!!! I think I've had enough for a lifetime at this point in my life. I think I just need to get up in the morning and drive and drive and drive some more. I just need to think and process all of my low points in my life, so I can get ready for my high point. God give me a sign and show me that something good is coming. Something wonderful. Something that is going to change my life for the better and never once will I feel the urge to ever look back and feel all that sorrow and pain. Please, I really need this in my life right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment