Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Ending of an Era

Can you believe this book started it all!! I read this when I was a freshman in high school. And it is now the greatest movies series ever! Since I picked it up I couldn't put in down, just like the rest of the series. I love HARRY POTTER!!
Goodness, they were so young then. It feels like just yesterday that I watched the Sorcerer's Stone. I have probably watched this one 50 times+. And I will never get enough of it either.

I finally made it to the movies last night to watch the final one. It was all that I could have hoped for and so much more. But I will say I did not like the ending at all! But maybe just maybe there will be a sequel. (Fingers Crossed) I will definitely be buying this entire movie collection when it become available. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment