Thursday, July 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

  • I'm loving this veil, tiara, and dress from David's bridal. No, sorry no ring yet,but a girl can dream right?? I have all of a sudden become fascinated with the idea of a wedding and all the shannagains that go along with it. I mean how fun is it to get to plan all of that yourself right down to the t. I can't wait to finally be engaged and start all the planning. Who am I kidding, I have already started! By the time he asked it will be all done I'm sure.
  • I'm loving this dress that I luckily won by having such quick typing fingers for my sweet Caroline. And it just so happened to come in the mail yesterday. But I'm loving the look on her face when she sees it along with 2 books, and a Madeline doll I bought for her yesterday at Walden Books since the store is closing and selling everything 40 to 50 percent off!! She is going to be so ecstatic.

  • I'm loving that I only have 23 left till closing of my new house! And the home inspection is tomorrow. It's now becoming more and more real that I am actually going to be a home owner. I will be so happy when I no longer have to just drive by and look, but will be able to pull up in the yard and hold the key that unlocks the door. And I've also decided that I am going to pull the carpet up in the living room and use the beautiful hardwood floors that are hiding and just waiting to shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment