Thursday, June 23, 2011

This N That

Tons On my mind today.

  • I am now starting to 2nd guess myself on my paint color for my living room. I saw this living room painted a neutral tan and they had red wing back chairs and a brown leather sofa and I am in LOVE with the colors. I don't know how I am ever going to make up my mind. Maybe I should just hire someone to do all of this for me. :) Take some of the stress off this already beat to death momma. But then again how boring would that be. Decisions. Decisions.

  • We didn't watch our movie last night. (Of course when I get to the store it's already rented out!) So likely for that to happen to me. But we are still on for tomorrow night to see Cars 2! I am so excited. I love movie night out with my family. We all have the best time ever.

  • I have finally decided that I will paint Caroline's room a pale yellow. I am glad to say this color will NOT change. And I have just the picture that got me sold on it. How beautiful is this room! She is going to be so in love with it when we get all of this done!

  • I originally wanted to paint my dining room red, but now I'm not quite sure. But I do know I am loving me some of this fabric on these chairs!! So I am still sold on my color red going in the dining room just not on the walls!
  • One more week till my birthday!! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!!!! I'm about to lose my mind and I think I like it! Oh yeah, that excited! Now if a could just have this cake.

  • I'm also looking for a swing set for Caroline. I can't wait to see her face when we are moved in our new house and we get her very own swing set up in the backyard. She is going to be thrilled. Along with a few other surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment