Friday, June 17, 2011

FRIDAY AT LAST!!

I'm working a little late today to catch up at work. (Who am I kidding, I will never be caught up!) But you know how that goes. You stay to work and the internet just has that effect on you that makes everything else look just way to enticing than work. Or it does to me anyway. But none the less, I am trying to get caught up.

So 2 more hours and I will go pick up my sweet angel and spend the afternoon with her. She has her VBS singing tonight. I can hardly wait. She has been practicing all week and just loves to sing and be the center of attention. I just can't believe she is growing up on me so fast. Caroline please slow down for mommie. I can barely stand the thought of you going "upstairs" to the 4 year old class as all the "big" kids get to in Sept. Where has my babylove gone to? You are suppose to stay little forever. I don't know how I am going to handle these next 14 years. You bring so much joy to my life that I never thought I could ever feel. I love you with all my heart and everything that I can provide will be given. I will be the best mommie you could have ever wished for. I promise!

Ok, now that I'm done with the tears, it's back off to work. Have a wonderful weekend and as always stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment