Tuesday, June 14, 2011

We're MOVING!!!

WE DID IT! We have found a house! Can I get a "Heck Yeah"?! So glad all the searching is over, now onto the packing and moving. We do have another month and a half though for that but I have already begun the cleaning and trashing what's NOT coming to the new place. And I am getting just about everything I wanted but the porch. However we have agreed that will be built in the next 2 years.
Here she is!!

The Dining Room

The kitchen. I got my oven with glass top!! EEK!!

Living Room with gas logs, I think we may do away with those though. We'll see.

Is she not beautiful? I am so in love with this house. And as soon as the papers are signed, this beauty is getting some marvelous colors thrown on the walls. I can hardly wait. I have already informed John that my weekends will be spent in the Lowe's and by the time I am though all the employees will be on a first name basis with me. Hehe ;) So bring it on.

Well I have tons to do, so back off to work I go.




No comments:

Post a Comment