I'm LOVING my sweet precious Caroline who is just growing up too fast on me and how she is still attached to me at the hip at age 4.
I'm LOVING how it's hump day and it's all downhill to the weekend. I live for the weekends now that's summer is finally here.
I'm LOVING how I have such a wonderful BFF Megan that helps me out no matter what and treats my child as her own and that my child loves her back to pieces.
I'm LOVING that I will finally own my own house in less than 2 months! But I'm LOVING it more that I can provide for my daughter and give her a beautiful house and yard to play and grow up in!
And last but definitely not least, I am LOVING that I have a wonderful man by my side to go through all the ups and downs in life. I love you more than you could ever imagine! MWAH!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment