Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ramblin'

I'm already wishing for a drink with a little umbrella in my hand today. Happy 1st day of summer! And to think it's only going to get hotter.

  • 38 is the magic number today! I am so ready to be a homeowner. I spent all day Saturday looking at new living room furniture and I even found my paint color for the living room.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color!
  • While we're talking numbers, I only have 9 more days till the BIG 2-6! Yeah for me. I love birthdays especially mine. No clue as to what we are doing but I know we'll have a great time regardless. I can't wait to see what my sweet baby girl picks out for her momma. She is just the best at buying presents. My honey love has already given me my present early.


Sweet! He is the absolute best EVER!

  • Work seems to be taking up so much of my time lately. I am so ready for a vacation. And a new job! But I know that won't happen for a least another year. Don't get me wrong, I love the people I work with, I just don't feel appreciated at times. And I always feel overworked. And some more vacation time wouldn't hurt either.

No comments:

Post a Comment