Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mud Room in the Works


This is going to be our mud room. I can hardly wait to get it done and see the beautiful outcome. It does connect to the kitchen but I still think that's what it should be.

1st idea. Looks a little too much like cubbies in this one, but it's still nice. I love the shelf onto to put decor on display. And baskets are a must have.
 Idea #2. Not sure how I like the storage underneath since I would want shoes at the bottom to store. But I do love the 2 piece seperate look. The bench is a very nice touch for layering up or down.
Idea #3. Really love this one. Has all the baskets above for storage. The hangers to still put clothing and bags on. But the bottom has drawers. Not sure how I like that. I do want some place for shoes.














Now the fun part. Chosing which one or if any of them to be honest. I may just mix all 3 together and get an even better outcome. Oh the choices of owning a home.

But the best part of this is that this is going to be our permanent home (or at least till baby #2 comes along). We are going to have such wonderful memories in this house, which also means I am buying a new camera ASAP!! Oh the times yet to come. I am so ready.

More to come on the other rooms later. I'm headed to pick sweet Caroline up from Bible school. I love that baby to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment