Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What is Love?

I am starting to think love is not real. I think my expectations of a man are reasonable but not sure why they are so hard to find. Do you think these are unreasonable?

1. I want someone to give to me just as much as I give to them. Not always have an excuse as to why I can't have that or why we can't do this or why they think something they want is always more important then what I ask for.
2. I want someone to spend time with me and enjoy it. I want to be able to have a conversation with someone and they want to have a discussion with me, not want to ignore me and find something else that is more interesting like the TV. I am a human being and I deserve some respect.
3. I want someone who wants to go on an adventure, try some new cuisine, explore a new place, step out of their comfort zone just to see that life has so much more to offer then sitting at home every chance they get.
4. I want someone to do the little things that make you happy. Pick up dinner for me when I'm working late, throw a load of laundry in the wash while I put my daughter to bed, bring me a bag of my favorite chocolates home just because you love me.
5. I want someone who works hard and enjoys it just like I do. Not someone who always has something to complain about when they walk in the door every evening. No one wants to hear you had a bad day everyday.
6. I want someone who understands the difference between love and sex. Love is bond that brings two people together for life. Love is never ending where as the other can end at any moment. Love is being able to spend an eternity with someone and those special moments that they share do not involve sex.

I can't wait for the day that I will meet the man of my dreams that will make all of this come true.

Until Next Time,
The Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment