Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Small Town Living
We had a wonderful Christmas. But I am missing the small town living that I grew up with. I'm really debating on a move in the next year. I miss my friends. The Friday and Saturday nights just driving around. You don't worry about your child walking down the road to their friends houses. Everyone goes to the football games on Friday nights. You see everyone on Sunday morning at church. I want my daughter to grow up like that. Make some best friends and have those same friends for the rest of her life. I just worry about being able to find a job. Though I can always live with my momma until I find a house. I feel it in my bones and my blood that's how my life is suppose to be. I'm just supposed to move at a slightly slower pace and enjoy life. I'm supposed to find the love of my life and live in my white wrap around porch house in the middle of a field. We will sip coffee on the front porch swing, watch the children run and play in the yard, go on evening walks down the dirt road, pick wild flowers, and enjoy the country air. But we will also enjoy some finer things in life. The opera, the ballet, traveling to foreign countries, going on family vacations every year, but the best thing about it, is that we will experience it all together. The way it is supposed to be. How I long for that day to come. But until then, a girl can dream.
Labels:
Country Living
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment